DIMIN HTML Directory Structure Creator
A very powerful solution for HTML creation but yet very easy to use. It may be used to create Directory Trees, File Lists, Image Galleries, Thumbnail Galleries... This is an extremely helpful HTML generator for sites hosted in low cost web hosting providers with limited features and add-ons.
What you basically need is to define input directory, output directory and the scheme to use. Some of the accepted image formats for thumbnails creation are: BMP, JPEG, JPEG-2000, GIF, TIFF.
HTMLDirCreate is very powerful and customizable and to unleash it's power you'll need customization directions form Scheme SDK.
Version: 2.4.4, Windows 32 bit
» HTMLDirCreate.exe [738.0 KB]
Browse schemes using scheme browser at [Configuration -> Scheme Browser] or directly select scheme directory by [Configuration->Scheme Directory]. You may modify and create you're own schemes modifying HTML files in scheme directory.Ready schemes:
"-d" - follows with directory path to be created as HTML
"-f" - follows with file name and path of HTML's going to be created
"-s" - follows with complete path for Scheme, uses Table if not set
"-h" - follows with relative to HTMLDirCreate.exe path for Scheme, uses Table if not set
"-p" - opens in Browser generated HTML
"-c" - closes HTMLDirCreate after generating
"-j" - just process image files
"-o" - open Save dialog
"-nr" - Non recursive, just process given directory
"-l" - Followed by .dls file will load file list
Ex: "HTMLDirCreate.exe -d c:\ -f c:\temp\temp.html -h schemes\ThumbGallery -p -c"
If you have any questions, suggestions and bug reports, please feel free to contact me by e-mail.
* JPEG-2000 Encoder/Decoder by JasPer lib <http://www.ece.uvic.ca/~mdadams/jasper/>
* JPEG Encoder/Decoder by Independent JPEG Group <ftp.uu.net>
* GIF Encoder/Decoder by Anders Melander <email@example.com>
* Encoders for (bw, cel, cut, dib, eps, fax, icb, pbm, pcd, pdd, pgm pic, png, ppm, psd, psp, rgb, rgba, rla, rle, rpf, sgi, tga, tif, tiff, vda, vst, win) by Mike Lischke <firstname.lastname@example.org> <www.lischke-online.de/Graphics.html>
* TIFF decoder <http://www.libtiff.org/>
* ZLIB library by: Jean-Loup Gailly and Mark Adler.
If you want to use LZW decoding (GIF, some TIFF) for which Unisys owns a patent then you have to deal with Unisys !
Used programs in distribution:
* Installer: Special thanks for the guys from Nullsoft, great free installer!!! <http://www.nullsoft.com/>.
* The Ultimate Packer for eXecutables (UPX) <http://upx.tsx.org/>.
|Copyright © 2004 by Dmitry V. Fedorov Levit|