Documentation - Play List
You will need
this window to open several files, create play lists and slide shows. Here you can conveniently sort, reorder and organize files.
Click on the
window parts to get detailed description.
The following visual controls are provided in the File List window:
 Preferences - Opens centralized preferences window on Play List page. There you can configure different parameters like: Repeat, Shuffle, Sort, etc.
 Select - Pressing the button performs "Select All" operation. More options are in the drop-down menu:
- Clear Selected - Removes selected files from the list.
- Clear All - Removes all files from the list.
- Invert selection - Invert selection.
- Select All - Select all.
- Sort by:
- Name - Default sort using file name.
- Type - File image format e.g. JPEG, TIFF...
- Size - Disk file size.
- Date/Time - Disk file date/time.
- Numbers in File Name - Unique sorting option: sorts images by using only numbers from file names completely ignoring text. Furthermore this option will correctly sort numbers like 2 and 11. e.g.  a11.jpg  bbb2.jpg ->  bbb2.jpg  a11.jpg.
- Smart Sort - Another unique sorting option: somewhat similar to previous one except it breaks file names in blocks of text and numbers applying appropriate sorting to them, which will remove the problem of sorting like strings numbers as 2 and 11. e.g.  a11.jpg  a2.jpg ->  a2.jpg  a11.jpg
 View style - Triggers Play List view styles that consists of:
- Icon - row/column view with image names.
- Small Icon - row/column view with image names.
- List - Row-by-row view.
- Report - Row-by-row view with all the information.
 Play List pop-up menu:
- Sort by - same options as in the menu.
- Open Selected File's Folder in Thumbnail Tree - Open Selected File's Folder in Thumbnail Tree.
- Copy Selected Files to - Copies selected files. Will open folder browser window.
- Move Selected Files to - Moves selected files. Will open folder browser window.
- Delete Selected Files from Disk - Delete Selected Files from Disk.